Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 6: I am good at...

I am good at a couple of things in everyday life like cooking or scrapbooking.  I'm not too bad at taking pictures. 

But there's one thing that I think I'm pretty good at and I try to get better at every single day.  I think I'm good at loving.  I'm a good lover.  There, I said it.  But not in the "lover" aspect that you're thinking. 

I love to love.  I love to love flowers.  I love to love pictures.  I love to love people.  I love to love animals.  I love to love books. 

I say love a lot, but don't mistake that for me not meaning that I don't love you.  I don't say love unless I mean it.  When I tell you I love you, or I love the food you just gave me, or the drink you just poured me, I really do love it.  I don't rank things that I love in the order of how much I love them, because every single day that order would change.  Last Thursday morning I loved coffee, tomorrow morning I might love Crystal Light.  But take either of those away from me, and you'll find me a grave soul. 

The same goes for you my friends, I may spend a day with family or friends that I love, but that doesn't mean I love you any less or any more.  I shower my attention and love on whatever or whomever is present at that time, and I hope I do an excellent job of focusing on you all at specific times in our lives. 

I love you. 

No comments: