Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 25: The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me

About 2 or 3 years ago, I wasn't feeling up to planning a birthday celebration.  I thought about it and I just didn't want to do anything and I didn't want to work super hard to put anything together. 

Well what are best friends for? 

Two of my dearest friends stepped in and planned an awesome night out for me!  Cristina and Denise are absolutely amazing people, and to call them my friends is one of my life's greatest blessings. 


I was getting all dressed up and ready when my doorbell rang, standing in my doorway was Princess Rose and she was looking so cute! 

From there people started pouring in from all different areas of my life! 

Mike and Roger showed up. 

Then Shannon and my party hostess, Cristina. 

Finally, Miss Amanda arrived! 

Finally we headed outside and saw a completely decorated SUV waiting for us!  That's right folks!  Stars and glass chalk covered the outside of a rather large vehicle and it was all to celebrate my birthday!!!


Then we headed over to Universal Citywalk to have dinner at Saddleranch.  Well when we arrived I realized that there were even more people joining us! 

My Zeta big sis, Lisa, was there as well as my other Zeta sisters, Marcy and one of my little sis's, Christen. 


It was at this time that Amanda and I discovered that at Saddleranch you can order singles, doubles, and triples of just about any drink.  The night gets a little fuzzy but I can guarantee you that it's one of my favorite memories of all times! 


So thank you to everyone that came, but Cristina and Denise defintely win this round of "nicest things people have done for me!"

No comments: