Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 22: Name life changing books I've read...

Too easy, Buster. 

(Quick!  Name that movie!) 

Just kidding!  But in all honesty, this is a really easy question for me.  The Bible is the only book that changed my life. 

I've read quite a few books in my lifetime, but none of those books brought my life into focus or helped me choose a path in life.  They enrich my life, but when all is said and done the Bible is the only written word that has the power to help me be a better person. 

So with that, I'm going to leave you with my favorite passage. 

Philippians 2:14-15

"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe."

No comments: