Monday, September 6, 2010

Every once in a while...

Every once in a while, I get distracted. 

I'm distracted at the moment. 

I've been pulled from a lot of reading, thinking, and daily household responsibilities. 

Who did this to me? 

I'm blaming it on Kristen and her fiancee. 

You can too. 

Kristen is a friend of mine from college.  I talk about her a lot.  She helps this "jeans and a t shirt girl" try to incorporate a little style into my wardrobe.  It's hard when you get to work and put a lab coat over your cute and well-planned outfits.  

Now I'm not saying any of my readers are completely ignorant, but for safety's sake I'll tell you this:  Kristen is her fiancee's back in this photo.  Don't get the two people confused and call him Kristen or anything.  It would just seem odd. 

I think these two people are swell.  They're rad.  Did I mention that they're both painfully pretty and they're going to get married next May and have lots of beautiful babies?  Well, I think they will, but no one asked me. 

I'm going to meet with Kristen this week and hopefully finish up the rest of their engagement photos, but for now...

Well for now I'm distracted. 

I can't find a "bad" picture of these two folks. 

Sure, I took some bad pictures during the shoot with them.  However, when they're in the frame and I've got the camera focused correctly, these two people look so in love and so amazingly gorgeous. 

They are the type of people that make photography fun for me. 

Please, if you're like these people then let me take your picture? 

What's that you say?  You want to see a sneak peak?  Well, since the bride-to-be has okay'd it I guess I can.  But just a little peak. 


Oh boo.  That' stinky poo.  You cannot even see how gorgeous these two are!  Well, just one more...


Dang it!  These people are SO much fun!  I'll post some more pictures on my photography blog soon.

3 comments:

Laura said...

You take amazing photos! When I move back I am definitely going to set something up with you...I've been wanting to get them done for a few years now!

Kristen said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I LOVE them! I can't wait to see you and check out the rest! Thank you so much for the session, the beautiful pics, your kind words, and your generosity. Love you KippySkippy!

Brittany said...

THESE are beautiful! Great job, girl!