Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday means _____.

I know I told you that I was going to share something like scriptures with you on Sundays, but believe me, this is a very special Sunday. 

  You're probably scratching your head, aren't you? 

  You're probably wondering what I am about to tell you and why it's relevant to your life. 

  You're probably thinking I'm nuts, and you'd be right. 

  You're probably wishing I would stop saying the word probably and get on with my story. 

Well here it is, the truth about why today is more special than any Sunday in a while:

That's right folks, the NFL is back today!

VERSUS

Dallas is playing at Cincinnati tonight.  8:00 pm (ET) on NBC.  So for all of us left coast people, at 5:00 pm I better hear a collective sigh as we all settle into our couches with some french onion dip, potato chips, ice cold beverages, and a better outlook on life. 

By the way, don't call me from about 5:00 pm Sunday until Monday morning because after the football game I'll be watching True Blood on HBO.  After that, I go to sleep.

No comments: