Monday, December 6, 2010

December Musings: Day 6


This is a quick shot I took yesterday at Crossroads.  As some of you may know, I moved a few months ago and I was sort of scouting around for a new church.  I've recieved invitation to a few churches, but I've seen a few things that didn't really make me want to attend them for one reason or another. 

Then I found out that the pastor that brought me back to the Lord and is a main reason that I was baptized back in 2001 had switched churches, and he was now closer to me! 

Needless to say, my friend & I have been attending the church together and we are literally moved to tears every single time that we go.  Her son is enjoying the children's ministry, we've both loved the different musicians that lead worship every week, and overall the messages have been absolutely amazing. 

This Sunday, Momma Bug & I were blessed to recieve the message of ex-mobster Michael Franzese.  It.  Was.  Fantastic. 

So there it is, I think I've found a home, a congregation, a place to get spiritually fed again.  I find myself excited to go each week, and honestly I was sad to have to skip a week due to a bad cold last week. 

No comments: