Sunday, January 9, 2011

Where's Waldo?

Okay, I kid.  I kid.  It's not "Where's Waldo?" and it's not "Where's Kipp?"  but I have been sort of absent lately. 

Absent on my blog. 

Present in my life. 

For those of you wondering or those of you that care, I'm fine.  I'm alive.  I'm healthy.  I'm happy. 

No, I was not in jail.  (Phew!)

No, I didn't travel to a far off distant country.  (I wish!)

I was simply lining up my ducks. 

I didn't blog around Christmas because, well, it was Christmas and I was pretty focused on my family for several days.  I hope to share a bit more of that with you all. 

I didn't blog about New Year's Eve because, well, I might do that later too. 

And I certainly didn't blog about New Year's resolutions because I don't really make them. 

So here I am, the first week of 2011 has come and gone.  I find myself optimistic.  I find myself peaceful.  I find myself a bit complacent. 

I don't like that last one.  It's sort of like "blah."  I don't do "blah" very well. 

So as I finish this post, I pose a question to you that I'm posing to myself a lot lately:

What have you done to challenge yourself? 

If you can answer that easily, then congratulations.  If you're like me, and you haven't challenged yourself too much lately, well join me in looking for a few mountains (or hills) to climb.  Let's have a challenging (and rewarding) 2011! 

Cheers! 

Kipp

No comments: