Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Take A Picture: The Best Munchie EVER!!!

I'm going to share the whole story later on, but for now I'll tell you that Big Mike and I went to the Brawley Cattle Call Rodeo this past weekend.  It was a great time, a great weekend, but for now I need to tell you about what I ate. 

It was nutritionally shameful. 

It was a frightful color. 

It was stuffed full of sodium. 

But it was delicous. 


Can you see that?  Do you know what that is?  Can you smell that deliciousness? 


Here's another shot, just so we're clear. 

That is a small bag of flaming hot Cheetos (yum) opened up with a big dollop of nacho cheese on top.  They serve it with a spoon and a smile for only $1 at the rodeo. 

I cannot confirm or deny how many I ate. 

Carry on,

Kipp

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I used to eat that for lunch EVERYDAY in high school! Hot cheetos and nacho cheese is the best combo!! It's also good with some bean dip :)