Saturday, December 3, 2011

Traditional Toilets!

So most of you as you move out of your parents' house grabbed a few sentimental items, right?  You took a photo, a pillow, a blanket, or something that as you were headed out the door just screamed "HEY!  THIS IS HOME!" 

For me, it was holiday items.  I love the holidays.  The smell, the feeling, the weather.  I could go on and on.  But probably one of the most important things I took from my parents house is also one of the most odd.  Well, Big Mike thinks it is definitely odd.  It's the santa toilet seat cover that someone made for my parents. 

It's odd. 

I'll prove it. 



I know, I know.  It's sort of creepy.  But come on, Santa hides his face when the lid is up!  He's not looking!  Ha ha!  I love this thing! 

So happy holidays, and remember, SANTA'S WATCHING!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bwahahahahah I would put it up every year cuz he hides ...i wonder if my bug would play peek-a-boo with it lol

Kandi Kipp said...

By the way, your grandmother made that Santa potty cover for me when we were 1st married. So it is sentimental.