Sunday, January 31, 2010

Escrow: Day 7

I thought at the end of our first week of escrow, I'd give you all a little peak into our timeline so far.  It isn't perfect, but it's our experience.  I can't say we'll have a 30-day escrow but we're certainly going to try! 

  • January 9th - Mike & I viewed the property
  • January 10th - Signed offer for the property
  • January 14th - Signed counter offer for the property
  • January 18th - Michelle took time out of her day to show my parents the property (Mike & I visited it again)
  • January 25th - Mike & I opened escrow
  • February 4th - HOME INSPECTION!!!

 
So keep those prayers coming because this Thursday is our home inspection. This is the scariest part for me because I keep watching those stupid HGTV shows in which the home inspections go horribly wrong and the buyers have to walk away from the house due to insufficient funds to maintain it. While I can't say this house is in shambles, I do know that there are a few areas that need some TLC.

I just keep praying that God doesn't give us more than we can handle!  Love you all! 

No comments: