So here's a teaser.
- Our toilets all work and work well thanks to Mike.
- Our doors are all painted and hung thanks to Cierra and Mike.
- The doors all have new and pretty door knobs. (Even the front door, which I wasn't planning on but Mike surprised me with!)
- Our kitchen has almost all of its cabinet doors courtesy of the Phelan family.
- 3 out of 4 sinks in the house have been replaced.
- 2 out of the 3 countertops have been replaced.
- All of our clothes are in the closet or our perfect "new" chest of drawers courtesy of the Choi family.
- I layed tile in the laundry "room." (Great place to start by the way, no one will ever see my little "oopses.")
- Our microwave is almost ready to be hung over the range. (Which is kind of funny because I'm really used to cooking without a microwave right now!)
- I cook almost every night. That's right folks. I'm cooking. Pot roast. Chicken parmisian. Spaghetti and meat sauce. (More than 3 steps is cooking, and I complete more than 3 steps just about every night now!)
So I guess that's it for now. I promise to post pictures once I get Photoshop up and running again. But until then, just flip through the old posts!
Love you all!