Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To update, or not to update?

Sorry I'm falling behind on the updates, but the truth is that I cannot process any pictures at the moment and what good is a blog update without any pictures? 

So here's a teaser. 

  • Our toilets all work and work well thanks to Mike. 
  • Our doors are all painted and hung thanks to Cierra and Mike. 
  • The doors all have new and pretty door knobs.  (Even the front door, which I wasn't planning on but Mike surprised me with!)
  • Our kitchen has almost all of its cabinet doors courtesy of the Phelan family. 
  • 3 out of 4 sinks in the house have been replaced. 
  • 2 out of the 3 countertops have been replaced. 
  • All of our clothes are in the closet or our perfect "new" chest of drawers courtesy of the Choi family. 
  • I layed tile in the laundry "room."  (Great place to start by the way, no one will ever see my little "oopses.")
  • Our microwave is almost ready to be hung over the range.  (Which is kind of funny because I'm really used to cooking without a microwave right now!)
  • I cook almost every night.  That's right folks.  I'm cooking.  Pot roast.  Chicken parmisian.  Spaghetti and meat sauce.  (More than 3 steps is cooking, and I complete more than 3 steps just about every night now!) 

So I guess that's it for now.  I promise to post pictures once I get Photoshop up and running again.  But until then, just flip through the old posts! 

Love you all! 

No comments: