Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome Baby Frankie!

My mother & I had the priviledge of hosting a baby shower for a good friend of ours, Dominique, last Sunday at our home. It was planned by our dear friend and hair stylist, Stacy Singh. I have to say the shower went off without a hitch and everyone enjoyed themselves tremendously. I highly recommend both Dominiqe and Stacy for hair cuts, color, wedding make up, wedding party hair styling, waxing services, extensions, and eyelash extensions. I also recommend that you take a look at some of Stacy's work as an event planner! Enjoy!

I especially like that many of the decorations are re-usable for the new mommy!


I loved the centerpieces! Each table had a "winner" that got to take them home a the end of the day to plant the petite little flowers!


Mommy to be Dominique, along with her sister Danielle, and mother Mary Ann



The baby maker and her wonderful bubble backdrop! What a cute idea!


The mommy to be and her party planner, Stacy.


The mommy to be!



The opening game: Guess the number of cotton balls!


The adorable signature book and welcome sign!


The mommy to be and her mother listening to a letter from the new aunt.


The mommy to be, Danielle, and her mother Mary Ann.


Even guests joined in on the "bathtime and rubber duckies" theme!


"I LOVE HUGS"



Present time!


The beginning of many more smiles for baby Frankie!








No comments: