Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Race for the Cure, Team Ta-Ta's

So you guys may or may not know this, but my best friends and I have been doing the Temecula Race for the Cure for three years now becuase we all have someone in our family that is a breast cancer survivor. I personally race every year in celebration of my amazing grandmother and breast cancer, Mrs. Luella Mae.

This year, we made a team! If you would like to walk with us, please click on the link below and follow the instructions once you've selected the "Join Our Team" button.

The cost is only $27 to run or walk the 5K, and we've set our team goal of $1000. It would really mean a lot to me if you would all be there, and if you can't join us, donations can be made by following the link below also!

Thanks so much and I hope I see you on October 19th for the Race for the Cure at the Temecula Promenade!

Team Ta-Ta's

No comments: