Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December: The Beginning

I'm running around and making all of the necessary arrangements for a wonderful Christmas with my family, but I want to take a second to share with you my list and maybe you can tell me what's on your list?  I need to know if I've missed anything! 

  • Put up the Christmas tree. 
  • Buy the holiday table trimmings. 
  • Hang the stockings by the chimney (with care!). 
  • Set the Christmas dinner menu (I am dead set on a prime rib this year, and I don't know why). 
  • Take the holiday pictures. 
  • Buy the Christmas cards. 
  • Start picking up gifts for everyone. 
  • Mail the Chrismtas cards. 
  • Wrap the gifts for everyone. 
  • Start buying the holiday food based upon the afore mentioned menu. 
  • Cook the food, give the gifts, sit by the tree, read the cards!  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 

Am I missing anything?  Did I skip a tradition?  I need to know!  I need to get it right! 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It looks good, I don't think you're missing anything.